As an Account Manager you need to act as the liaison between Foodbroker and our customers. Our core priority is addressing customers’ needs and concerns quickly, effectively and professionally, to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Provide assistance and consulting through omnichannel support (telephone, chat, ticket) to customers and deal with customers’ requests concerning their platform account or any inquiry concerning our services.
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve clients’ satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information regarding our services.
- Manage customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions.
- Keep records of clients’ interactions and inquiries using our CRM system
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage with clients.
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities.
- Keep up to date customer communication, automated replies, FAQs.
- Degree in business, e-commerce, communication, or a relevant field will be considered a plus.
- Client support experience, as an Account Manager or Client Service Agent or Sales Representative
- Excellent Communication skills
- Active listener and problem solver
- Strong phone contact handling skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices will be considered a plus
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations and character.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of German will be considered a plus
Click here to send your CV
- Modern & dynamic working environment
- Training, Development & Professional Development plan
- Participation in corporate events
- Discount for coffee, drinks and food